The Early Years Learning Partnership is an initiative focused on enhancing the already existing relationships between Morayfield East State School, early childhood education centres, early years’ service providers, parents, families and the local community.
The strategy encourages collaboration between Early Childhood Professionals and requires equal involvement with all agencies bringing contributions to the partnership.
The partnership will ensure:
Students are ready to engage with learning.
Parents and families are aware of and can access support services
Improved learning outcomes.
The Partnership focuses on children from birth through their early years.
- Enhance connectedness and collaboration between families, local early childhood education centres, early years’ service providers and Morayfield East State School.
- Improve outcomes for children and their families, including positive transitions to school.
- Support continuity and connection of early childhood services to the early years of schooling.
- Assist families most in need of assistance, focusing on our most vulnerable.
- Engage the wider community to raise awareness of supports available to foster the development of children.
- Facilitate early identification of those children requiring support to enable them to participate in formal learning.